And NOW... here he is. Or actually, here he will be on August 2nd.
So, I'm giving a sneak peek inside with some of my favorite Simon lines past and present from Here He Comes Again and Breaking Hearts! AS a bonus, you can pick up an ARC at Netgalley!
“She’ll never believe you. I’m the good son. You’re the evil twin, divorced and destined to become a slutty old maid.”
2. “Yeah? I doubt that. She thinks I’m a god.” He grinned. “Plus, it makes her hot that I get to carry a gun.”
3. “I got shot in the brain, doofus. I’m sure they know I have headaches.”
4. “I never even got a donut.”
5. “I asked if you wanted to catch up.” A smile tipped the corner of his lips heavenward. “Not have an orgy.”
8. “I remember being with you, loving you, holding you. I remember thinking I would never be able to live without you. I don’t remember much, but I remember you.”
9. “Nothing you can say will drive me away or push me back. I’m here because I can’t be without you.”
10. “I want to grow old with you. I want to watch our kids grow up and I want to live with you, and wake up with you and know that no matter what happens in our lives, we’ll face it together. We’ll make new memories.”