Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cover Reveal for Switch-A-Wish

“Little kids are great, but they are capable of making their mothers disappear, one hour of sleep at a time.”

If a book has a line that sticks with me, I know the book is going to end up on my prized shelf in my house. I love to read, but I don't have a lot of books on that shelf. Something happened when I read Switch-A-Wish the very first time and it had power behind it. I was hooked and I knew it would sit right alongside all my favorites. 

This book has been a personal journey for me as the editor and as a mom and wife. I found so many things inside I could relate to as they switch took place. But the line... the one line that sealed the deal for me was, “Little kids are great, but they are capable of making their mothers disappear, one hour of sleep at a time.” 

In my almost thirty years of mom experience, I have felt that way so many times, so many days in a row. I see my daughter (who has two beautiful and energetic sons) feel it and I'm sure, even though I was one of four angelic daughter, my mom felt it too. 

To be honest, this whole book resonated with me, with my life as a wife and parent. It was like this woman came into my house and took notes to write her novel. In my opinion, this book has break-out written all over it and I cannot wait to own a copy of it.

COMING FROM THREE WORLDS PRESS ON SEPTEMBER 17, 2015!