Saturday, March 14, 2015

When you find that one book...

Sometimes, there is a book that makes you sit back when you're finished reading it and say, "Wow." For me, that book is still unpublished,    :(      but I have had the personal privilege of reading it probably ten times and through all stages of its development. What You Wish For by Gina Wynn will forever be the book for me that gets the job done. It is the magic of wishes and true love and finding your happily ever after in the most unexpected of places -- a place you didn't even know existed, an entire other reality where the man of your dreams is waiting, biding his time until he finds you. That is What You Wish For.

My plan is to promote the Jeebies out of this book until someone stands up and takes notice of how AWESOME it is. So, spread this along to your friends, tell your neighbors, rent a plane and skywrite it. Let's get this book published so we can all enjoy Will and Maggie's story. I know once you read it, you Will (see what I did there? LOL) love it as much as I do!

I would enclose an excerpt, and someday I will, but for now, You just have to trust me that THIS BOOK ROCKS!