Friday, August 22, 2014






THE WELCOME WAGON INTERVIEW


Storybook Lake’s Welcome Wagon sat down this week with our newest residents, Dylan Laugherty and Rebecca Heller, for a quick get-to-know-them chat.


WW: If you could pick any song soundtrack for your first meeting, what would it be?
Dylan: Rich Girl by Hall & Oates
Becca: The theme to the cartoon Go Speedracer

WW: And for your first date?
Dylan: Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade
Becca: Little Less Conversation – Elvis

WW: And the best break-up song?
Dylan: Well, the one that summed up my last relationship was You’re so Vain by Carly Simon or maybe Foolish Games by Jewel.
Becca: Don’t Go Away Mad (Just go away) by Motley Crue.

WW: What movie best describes you in a relationship?
Dylan: What dreams May Come… I would go to hell and back for someone I love.
WW: AWWW.
Becca:  The Notebook. I want to be with someone through everything no matter what and I wouldn’t want to live without them.

WW: What is your favorite thing about Storybook Lake?
Dylan: The friends I’ve made here are the best friends I’ve ever had.
Becca: The friends I’ve made and Friday night stories in the woods with Nicodemus.

WW:  What Friends character best describes Becca?
Dylan: Definitely Rachel.

WW: What Friends character best describes Dylan? 
Becca: Joey for his confidence, Chandler for his bad pick-up lines and Monica because Dylan is a neat freak.

WW: Describe Becca’s personality with one word.  
Dylan: Determined
 
WW: Describe Dylan’s personality with one word.
Becca: Confident.

WW: What was the first thing you noticed about Becca?
Dylan: Her shoes

WW: What was the first thing you noticed about Dylan?
Becca: Flannel.

WW: What are three things you would take with you to a desert island?
Dylan: A book on how to channel electricity through a coconut. A radio. And Becca.
Becca: My shoes, my grandma’s fried chicken recipe since it’s cooked over an open fire, and Dylan.

WW: If a Genie appeared and offered you three wishes, what would you wish for?
Dylan: Time, more specifically, an eternity to spend with Becca. And then I would hold my other two wishes back because I already have everything I ever wanted.
Becca: Shoes, time alone with Dylan on that desert island and ice cream that wouldn’t make me fat.

WW: Well, that’s all the questions I have for today. Come back next week when we pick up where we’ve left off and begin another round of Getting to Know You!